The complication of getting a medical certificate with the FAA eats up a pilot’s time and energy.
Learning how to fly was probably a walk in the park compared to dealing with the FAA.
Why spend all those years in school and then not be able to fly?
That’s the bad news.
There is hope when it comes to dealing with the FAA – not all pilots have to get their full traditional medical certificate.
Introducing BasicMed: Your path to a faster way to fly and get approved with the FAA.
In this episode, you’ll discover what BasicMed is and how you can hack the traditional licensing process and fly almost immediately with just a simple driver’s license.
Show highlights include:
- The secret way a chiropractor can help you get your BasicMed license approved (7:30)
- One physical exam you need to get BasicMed and have yourself flying by almost next week (7:50)
- The secret 6-point checklist used by the FAA and why this can speed up your licensing process (7:50)
- How to get to the “Go Fly” FAA stamp of approval so you don’t spend months waiting on the ground (7:57)
- A simple application hack to qualify for BasicMed (even if you have a medical condition) (11:30)
- Do you have this personality disorder that’s keeping you from getting BasicMed? (12:03)
- The weird way this 6000-pound gorilla will stop you from flying bigger aircrafts (23:11)
For more information or to get in touch with us, go to https://thepilotlawyer.com/contact/